14 June, 2010

Don't Be a Silly, Of Course They Come Down



Pictures are worth a thousand words. Every time I see pictures like these I imagine a thousand different dialouges for them. All, end with a spanking.

"You didn't really think I was going to spank you over your underware didi you. No honey, it's going to be on your bare ass and it's going to have to hurt. If it didn't, how would you know that I'm serious?"

"Just relax as best as you can right now, I want you to pay attention to everything I say and this is how you will learn. I going to make sure I have your undevided attention. The next time at breakfast that I tell you something I expect you to put down your paper and pay attention to what I say..."

"You will hear and understand everything I say to you, it's your choice either it will be over breakfast or it will be over my knee. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"



"I know you didn't mean anything by it. But baby, you have a choice. The next time we go out to diner you will pay attention to me. Otherwise, if your eyes wander to look at a cute young ass that walks by, then you know I'm going to mark MY territory all over your ass.

Now just try to relax honey, I'm going to put my mark on you." 
No, I won't stand for it and I don't want to hear it. You will learn that your ass is mine and whenever your eyes wander you ass will pay the price.

"I'm going to make you remember, one way or another."



No comments:

Post a Comment