20 July, 2010

Time Slows to a Crawl

Well, there's this whole interesting collection of spanking utensils, most recently bolstered by our latest additions to the arsenal of pain with our acquisition from Cane-iac.

The biggest obstacle to their use right now is the usually annoying lack of privacy. The reason that the lack of privacy isn't too annoying right know from my perspective is that I know a number of these items are pointed at my ass. This of course has made the lack of privacy more acceptable, in spite of the inevitable.

Of course the delay also adds a bit of pressure in the sense that I just want to get it over with as soon as possible. Not that when that moment does arrive it will be something over with 'soon' in any sense of the word, in fact it will likely be rather prolonged.


Naturally the more time passes, the more I manage to find my way into additional issues that "will have to be dealt with".

Here's a little tip for all of you guys out there, just in case you ever find yourself in this particular paradox. Now it's not that I know how to avoid this, since I've fallen for it before.

Let's say your fine lady should suggest a little drive and something about "maybe we can stop at 'X' " (insert place she likes and you don't). Now your out driving about and getting near that particular intersection and say "you wanted to go to 'X'?" Then she says "Oh I don't know, do you want to go?" Now you say, "Not really". She responds "Well then we don't have to go there". Then, you keep driving elsewhere or home all the time content and perhaps whistling show tunes.

Guess what, she really did want to go and if you keep going like I did, you've screwed up big time. Just because she said "we don't have to go" doesn't mean you don't have to go.



Spanking Art by Otto


.

No comments:

Post a Comment