18 April, 2011

Tight-ie White-ies (part deux)

So, in spite of my hatred for tight-ie whiteies...
I've been wearing them.

Why?
Because one of those things I crave along with a bottom burning spanking is the sensation of having them lowered for me.

You know, that little tug that will reveal my rock hard ding-ding that gives away the sexual excitement of an impending spanking. Reveals my over white buttocks that will soon be turned bright red. My buttocks that will soon be turned hot, throbing, and sore.

Damn, this whole spanking thing is full of those little things that only happen for a few seconds yet occupy our minds for hours.

4 comments:

  1. How about: "Drop those pants, you deserve a good hard spanking." Or, "Get over my lap, NOW." And the dreaded, "I want you to thank me and count each stroke of my .....(insert favorite implement). The wonderrs of spanking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post as I hadn't thought about your observation that we spend lots of time thinking about things that take only seconds in 'real' time.

    I too, find the act of being 'unbreeched' by my Lady to be very erotic and symbolic of my submission to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Damn, this whole spanking thing is full of those little things that only happen for a few seconds yet occupy our minds for hours."

    Love this quote. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not worn "tight-ie whiteies" since I was in high school. I like various colors, including red if I am to be spanked, and like to match them to other colors.

    ReplyDelete