10 August, 2010

Consensual Spanking Day

From the Free Gallery at http://posercpart.com/
This past Sunday the Spanking Blog World celebrated Consensual Spanking Day but for the life of me, I couldn't find an appropriate card.

Nope, I didn't really look.

Nope, I didn't get or give a consensual spanking either.

Probably the unique thing, our spanking adventures could probably best be described as Consensual Non-Consent.

In other words, we've agreed that spankings do not require consent at the time of the spanking. It's kinda like one of those pre-approved credit card or mortgage deals.

Now that I think about, that's probably true for just about any household where a form of Domestic Discipline is practiced.


From the Free Gallery at http://posercpart.com/

In fact, it's probably the only way it could work the way many of us wish it to work.

There's that consent factor, giving over control of just what is considered a due cause for a spanking.

Probably, that's the most exciting part, knowing that choice is in the hands of My Fine Lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment