05 July, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

As I alluded to in a previous post, I've decided to drop the hammer on a new purchase from Cane-iac.


It's time to add a new implement or three to the toy-box, or toolbox depending on your perspective. Considering any new purchase will likely be used on my poor bottom, perhaps I should call it the pain-box.



There are a number of items that I have my eye on, I'm fairly certain what ones I want to buy, but I'm looking for input in making the all important potentially life altering decision. In no particular order, today I'll present three of those items that I'm considering. One of the potential choices would be a full-length cane. The one I'm looking at is the Master's Choice Jr, 32" x 5/16 (the thinner one). The canes we have now, wicked as they may be are shorter at about 24". Somehow I imagine 32" of rattan is more to be reckoned with and at $9.75 very reasonable for a professionaly crafted item. Then again it could possibly be knocking things off of dressers and night stands, but the pursuit of perfection always has it price.


Another potential purchase is a rubber strap. The one I've been looking at is an intimidating 3"x 18" piece of attention getting rubber they call their Gator Skin. It won't be the first rubber device in our collection.

We currently have a rubber paddle that's about the size of a large hairbrush that I bought off eBay a few years ago. It's somewhat OTKish size wise and being floppy a bit unwieldy. On the other hand this particular handled rubber strap may be a bit too easy for my lady to use.

If you haven't experienced rubber let me tell you, it's unique. There something about rubber that manages to get a little extra bite when in use. Not a scientific analyses, but I imagine during the swing centrifugal force stretches the rubber and when landing on poor unsuspecting flesh it contracts and takes a nice bite of skin cells with it.

My experience is that rubber certainly offers a world of sting and leaves a unique burn that has to be felt to be appreciated (read feared). In fact that burn doesn't seem to go away for quite a while. After the typical session with other materials, the after spanking rush of endorphins provides a bit of relief during the all important after care. With rubber the burn continues to linger for far too long past that important moment.

In the running is also a rather nasty silicone loop thing that is made with Cane-iacs "Howler" material.


Unfortunately, I'm concerned that they adeptly name their products.

We do have a rather embarrassingly simple and ugly homemade "Loopy Johnny" that I pieced together with a bungee cord and a piece of an old broom handle, yes it's wicked but it may be time to step up to a professionally crafted version. It's that name though, "Howler" is an ominous warning.

More to come.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing the plethora of nasty little items of punishment that people come up with?

    We, too have some canes but perhaps our 'favorite' is one purchased from Nu-West/Leda a number of years ago when they were still selling these kinds of items. Ours is 29 inches long and 5/16 inch thick. It can leave an intense mark with the traditional double track line and the secondary rush of pain. It can be painfully delicious!

    Our only venture into rubber implements is the Ferule which we obtained from the DWC. Its a short item but the rubber is quite thick. Its one of my Lady's favorites for OTK. Yes it's bite is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a Ferule? My sympathy my friend. Our existing rubber paddles (we have two) are sort of hairbrush shaped and about 11 or 12 inches long and 1/4" thick. I did have them vulcanized together with some rubber cement that's used for tire patches for a while, but that let go. I've been considering using an awl and stitching them together but as they are they thud well enough and make enough burn to keep my lady happy.

    ReplyDelete