26 July, 2010

I'm Just One of The 41%

Dante posted this video a year or three ago. I haven't seen it for a while, so here it is to enjoy:

Of particular note is the percentage of spankos in America. Wow, double the rest of the world at 41%. Apparently the other 59% of Americans don't have sex.

Still 41% is a good chunk of the population IMHO. Maybe it's because we grew up not only watching The Lucy Show but also we all have the DVD of the Duke dealing with Maureen O'Hara's attitude.

This isn't the first spanking "answer" at Mansers, here's another one just in case you need some help working on an addiction.

1 comment:

  1. Yes - spanking is great!

    It's a big turn on for me - although the pain (when it happens) takes away the excitement on my front.
    But it comes back :-)