11 July, 2010

No One Likes a Busybody

Whereas no one likes a busybody, at this particular moment I just couldn’t help myself as I peered curiously at what my fine lady was doing. Granted, there were probably other things available to occupy my mind.

Actually now that I reflect upon it, there were numerous things to keep my mind busy at that little twinkling of time.

One thing I could have concentrated on was the fact that I was naked from the waist down, and that certainly is something that offers plenty of things to think about.

Another was that fact that I was laying face down on the bed, that too offers much for the mind to mull over.

Additionally, there was a very tall stack of pillows in the center of the bed, again something to ponder.

The fact that the aforementioned tall stack of pillows were placed in such a manner as to raise my bare ass into the prevailing breeze all by itself could have kept my mind busy for quite some time.

In spite of all of these things to keep my noggin occupied… perchance fascinated isn’t the right word. None the less, she had my undivided attention and if not fascinated I was certainly concentrating intently on all of her actions.

On one hand, I didn’t want to interrupt her for some possibly obvious reasons. However there was something that was just a bit disturbing about the way she was gleefully handling our new additions to the pain drawer.

You may realize that I managed to identify this as a stressful situation. In spite of this obviously stressful situation, somehow she managed to keep her composure and always unique sense of humor.

She was just smiling a little too much for my comfort while taking practice swings in the air (the air did absolutely nothing wrong by the way).

Not that my comfort had any place in either her thoughts or plans and as can be imagined, frankly quite the opposite.

Then there was some sort of comment that came my way about there was nothing at all to worry about, if one item didn’t turn my butt a deep dark shade of purple, there were plenty of other items to choose from.

No wonder I'm in love, that's the great thing about her, she's always thinking of how things turn out for me.






.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. Humour and insight together are so perfect for this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Scally - really nicely written, and it's great to find like-minded souls who are really into DD but still have a sense of humour about it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cora and I love your humourous and playful approach. Its very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete